Monday, May 23, 2022

Get To Know Ross Cellino | Buffalo Personal Injury Attorney | 716-714-0464


As a proud family man and a trial attorney, I pride myself on winning cases and serving the community. With over 35 years of experience, I understand the function of a jury, how juries arrive at conclusions, and the role that the jury plays in administering justice. My personal injury law firm in buffalo NY knows how to win cases.

Those who have suffered an injury should expect and demand an attorney who has the experience and proven track record to win over a jury. My team of personal injury lawyers in Buffalo NY have proven their abilities by the results achieved in court. Cellino Law’s attorneys meticulously prepare each case so that the client receives the maximum amount of compensation possible.

Our personal injury attorneys in Buffalo NY build a relationship with each client and handle a case from inception to conclusion. The insurance companies and their defense attorneys know that if they are not prepared to meet my firm’s settlement demands, Cellino Law attorneys are prepared to try the case in front of a jury.

As a result, our clients receive favorable settlements because insurance companies know our Buffalo accident lawyer is willing to take a case to trial and fight for them. The proven success in the courtroom has allowed us to attract and retain accomplished and experienced trial lawyers in the field of personal injury law to best serve the client.

I am passionate about giving back to the community and supporting local organizations, including animal and children’s causes, that make New York a great place to live.

I promise that you can trust Cellino Law to work hard for you!

 

OFFICE LOCATION:

Cellino Law
800 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716) 714-0464

 

FIND US ONLINE:

 

 

personal injury law firm near me, personal injury lawyer near me, personal injury attorney near me, accident lawyer near me, contract attorney near me, personal injury law firm buffalo NY, personal injury lawyer buffalo NY, personal injury attorney buffalo NY, accident lawyer buffalo NY, contract attorney buffalo NY, buffalo personal injury law firm, buffalo personal injury lawyer, buffalo personal injury attorney, buffalo accident lawyer, buffalo contract attorney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get To Know Ross Cellino | Buffalo Personal Injury Attorney | 716-714-0464

As a proud family man and a trial attorney, I pride myself on winning cases and serving the community. With over 35 years of experience, I u...